This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, May 7, 2011

~creating a Mother's Day "look"




~I have a few items and I am trying to put them all together to create a Mother's Day "look"! I know that I need a flower arrangement, and a few other things to go with it. I absolutely love the colors in these fabrics and the vintage looking items look... so ........well, like....uummmm.........very feminine.



I am also in the process of making a pound cake that I have never made before. I usually make the same recipes, because I have so many "family favorites" that are requested of me. But today I thought something different was in order. I found this recipe for lemon pound cake and it may be one of my new favorites. Busy, busy day so I think I will keep you guessing as to what all of this "stuff" will become and as for the cake, I will share a pic and the recipe next time! Happy Mother's Day to all and Enjoy the simple things in life ~ for one day you will look back and find that they were the "big" things.~ hugs~ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment