This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is it Fall yet???

 

I don’t know about you, but I simply can’t wait til Fall.  Even in this 100 degree plus weather, I am thinking Fall. harvest

If you are a crafter and are getting things together for Fall (and Winter ~ did I say that out loud??!!) ,than you need to be in the Fall  frame of mind. I have only just begun, but have so many projects in the making.

harvest2

 

I will be back soon to show  you more of what I am working on and to give you a peak at the give-away that I have planned.

Have a blessed weekend ~Sara

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sara, I have just stumbled upon your blog and have become your latest follower. I love all the kid furniture you have shown. It must be nice to own your own business. That has been a dream of my Mr. P. was years. He has a small wood work shop but has a very demanding job as well. The first item he ever made and sold was a childs table and benches. He had made our own daughter one when she was small and everyone wanted one as well. (long time ago as she is now 28) I do a little prim things and we do one 3 day craft show on Labor Day weekend. That's about it for us. I too am so ready for fall decorating as I have been making fall and Christmas items seemingly forever in preparation for the fall show. Just posted a few tonight on my blog Thru Nanas Window. Would love for you to stop by and become a follower when you have a minute. Am looking forward to visiting you often. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos.
    I've been trying to enjoy summer but the extreme is making it nearly impossible.
    So yes, I am looking forward to fall.
    I've started on my first project.
    I need to get my bottom in gear.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara~We are in the middle of a 9 day heat wave.It's been way to HOT.I love fall and am always daydreaming about it..smile...Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete