This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday celebration ….. and a favorite Christmas music video

 

Today is my hubby’s  b’day. He has been such a blessing to me over the years!

 

He has always been there………zzzzlbp-3sometimes goofy……

 

IMG_4427 - CopyIMG_4437 - Copyand fun……..

t o 16 - Copy

and sometimes serious…………..

t o 21 - Copy

zzzzz

~he has been a great Dad………

DSCF0872

to our four amazing children…..

papa and kids

and now is a great “PAPA” ………………      …and the grandkids just love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reflecting on what a special guy he is, made me think of this song, that he has played a few times as special music at church or nursing homes.

It is a special song with a lot of meaning behind it. It tells the Real meaning of Christmas, and helps us reflect on the years we have had together raising a family. We have had times when we have had plenty and we have had times when we have not. But the special times are those that we share together with the ones we love.

 

Steven Curtis Chapman–Christmas is all in the heart

 

Christmas Blessings ~Sara

1 comment:

  1. I love you Sara... I am sooooo blessed to have you as my wife and lifelong bestest friend. You make life special. I thank God for you. Remember the rocking chair!!! I look forward to the journey to that day....

    ReplyDelete