This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving….

 

c=bl

Can you believe Thanksgiving is two weeks from today??!! Wow! I need to get planning. WE will be hosting this year since all of the family is near. The last three years we have been guests at our daughters homes for Holiday meals and celebrations. This year we will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner as well as Christmas dinner. I have to wait till after Thanksgiving now to decorate for  Christmas but that is ok,  I love Fall and all of the colors and decorations.

fall afall house

Now onto my planning…..list of food, recipes, table settings, I think my hutch will be empty…oh where do I begin????

fall 4fall 3

 

Well I had better get going, Thanks for stopping by. I so appreciate all of the friends that I have made here, hew and old. I also enjoy your comments and would love to hear what everyone else is doing for the Holidays. Do you host dinner  or are you going to be a guest?? Do you bring a hostess gift? Do you bring your favorite recipe?? I would love to hear about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t forget about the on-line craft fair this weekend and I will be having a give-away, so please stop back soon!!

I also  have a few more things listed in my etsy shop. This is a busy time of year and orders are being shipped, don’t miss out.

santa3

Blessings ~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Just enjoy having the family around - it will be great!

    Thanks for displaying the giveaway goodes in your previous post - don't know how I missed that post!
    I love the Christmas decorations from that post too!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!
    I love your hutch and table. BEAUTIFUL!
    I host Thanksgiving and Christmas every year. And I would love to get a hostess gift. Maybe you could give my kids the hint.lol
    Blessings Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of your home! We are hosting for the first time this year. :)

    ReplyDelete