This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sweet Liberty Swap Goodies!!!

Yeah!! I was so excited when I received this box today in the mail!! I participated in the Sweet Liberty Swap hosted by Amy from Bumble Bee Lane . Amy is hosting another swap now, this one is called the Bee Happy swap. Go on over to check it out. ~ you can find Amy here~ http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/

I was so blessed to be paired with Becky from Ginger Crème Hollow. If you haven’t met Becky, go on over and say hi!! She has been creating and selling her creations for over 20 years.You can find her here~ http://becky-gingercremehollow.blogspot.com/

Becky sent me the cutest creations…all items were wrapped so nice in the prettiest  tissue.

 

GEDC0858

GEDC0859

Look at all of those goodies!!

GEDC0860

Now I have to confess…. I haven’t put away all of my Easter goodies yet, so I need to do that to make room for (more) things. For now I have found them a temporary home. The sheep, did I tell you I love sheep?? Well anyway he has made a home in this cabinet for now. He has a star on him and a little bell around his collar. And of course, he is red white and blue and weighted in the bottom. I don’t think he is going anywhere. SO CUTE!!

GEDC0864

The adorable pillow has been moved, for now, to the guest room rocking chair. It just seemed to fit right in.GEDC0875

GEDC0872

The rusty star found a home on my Apple Picking ladder along with an American quilt and another twig star.

GEDC0869

 

This adorable birdhouse that Becky put together and painted, along with the help of her hubby, found it’s way to the top shelf next to a favorite crock filled with greens.

I absolutely love this!!

 

GEDC0876

Oh my!! And when I opened the box, this was on the top!! A crow with a strawberry in his mouth, perched on a pedestal!! (Anybody that knows me, knows that I love crow’s anytime of the year.)Becky made this and it is so awesome. He looks so happy up on top of this cabinet with the other crow’s.

GEDC0879

Also in the top of the box was this simple but so sweet hand made star. Becky does the nicest work. I love the color of the material don’t you???!! For now it is resting on the knob of this cabinet in the living room.

 

GEDC0880

And that’s not it….she also included two wonderfully smelling tarts as well, in spice and cinnamon. MMMMMM heavenly!!

Thank you again Becky for the wonderful goodies and for the friendship! I truly feel blessed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just love American don’t you??!!! Well if you do, come back to my next post because I will have a few more Americana pics and I also will be having a giveaway. I had a birthday last month (a big one), and I want to give you a gift!! It is also the one year anniversary of my very first blog post. 

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from all of you, even if I don’t get a chance to respond. I am blest to have so many friends here in blog land. Blessings for a wonderful weekend.

~Sara

13 comments:

  1. Hello Sara! What a wonderful Box of Swap goodies you received from Becky. I Love them all. We were partners in a swap back in February and she sent me an awesome box of goodies too! She is very talented and creative. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a treasure chest full of goodies!! Its sooo great when you get everything you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your swap goodies, what a wonderful box of goodies. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful goodies.Love the sheep.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, must say what a great haul you recieved, so many prim goodies,yey!!!! I also love crows and that one is wonderful with the strawberry dangling from the beak. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the goodies you received! The crow and birdhouse are wonderful! Enjoy! Oh...today is the last day to sign up for my latest swap...why not head on over to learn about it.
    Thanks and prim blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara you certainly received some wonderful Americana goodies. I love Americana too. don't have much, but I enjoy seeing it. Waiting to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara, I was also a member of this swap so I came to see your goodies and I am now a new follower. Nice things you got from Becky. Nice blog!
    Have a great week!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sara - Thanks for joining my swap - I need to have your info today though, so I can get people matched up. Just shoot me an email when you have a chance and thanks again!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sara,I'm so happy that you like everything. I had lots of fun doing it. I have posted photos on my blog now of what you sent me. Check it out. Thanks again for all of your lovely creations.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sara, you got some great items...love the pillow, sheep & crow! Just started following you, stop by some time and visit, I'm fairly new to blogging but making some great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun swap! Becky is a talented little thing, isn't she? Looks like your goodies were specially made for your home - everything looks perfect! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sara! I love your things so much! Leah and I now live in Maine and our house is pretty Americana! I would love to be entered into your give away! I will tweet it and share it on my facebook page!
    Thanks hun!
    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete