This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, September 15, 2012

One more summer memory before we move on to Fall~ and an update on our sweet little grandbaby, and a few new creations

 

Before we are deeply transformed into fall and all of the wonderful things that it brings to mind, I wanted to share a few leftover pictures from our summer vacation to Southern Maine and New Hampshire.

 

GEDC0265

 

 

GEDC0347

This is Kennebunkport,  Maine

GEDC0348

GEDC0349

Such a cute little town right on the water.

GEDC0351

GEDC0352

GEDC0409

GEDC0358

GEDC0359

GEDC0371

My boys!

GEDC0385

And of course you will probably recognize this.

GEDC0387

This is the famous Walker Point. The summer residence of the former President George Bush and the family.

GEDC0396

GEDC0403

GEDC0400

GEDC0397

GEDC0405

Surrounded by so many beautiful homes.

GEDC0379

GEDC0410

GEDC0412

GEDC0414

GEDC0413

Back in the little village.

GEDC0416

GEDC0417

 

We stayed just a few short miles away.

 

 

GEDC0435

 

And the goodbyes…………till we meet again! So sad……we hadn’t seen them for four years. We miss each other so.

My hubby Craig and I and my youngest sister Jane and her husband Ken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GEDC0168

Well this week, along with finishing up lots of business orders and creating new items, I have been helping my younger daughter plan a birthday party for our oldest granddaughter.She will be five  years old this year and wanted to have a tea party. So we have been searching for tea cups, and planning foods and making decorations for the party. I will be sure to show you pics next week of the pretty pink girly party. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I have to show you a few more baby pictures! Ashlyn is doing well. It is amazing how fast they grow and change.

GEDC0109

GEDC0112

Lizabeth is still having some pain in her leg. We are praying it is just a pulled muscle and not a blood clot. Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I appreciate all of the friendships that I  have made here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GEDC0164

and a few new creations…… already preparing for Christmas

GEDC0129

A Gentlemen’s Box~ perfect for holding all of those bedside necessities (wonderful candles from Karen- she is so sweet. Thank you Karen for the surprise)

GEDC0133

~and I have to show you the cutest jar topper that I have purchased from Karen of  My Colonial Home .

GEDC0144

He is so adorable. Karen  is also having a giveaway contest with sharing the origin of our blog names. Go on over and see what it is all about. You can find her by clicking on the picture above.

GEDC0152

So I am finally getting a few things out to decorate with . It is hard to do the outside yet as it is still over 100 degrees here this week.

GEDC0096

I did get a few flowers and of course I have my scarecrows that have been selling very well. Also lots of requests for crows. Who can resist a crow?? GEDC0172

crow-corn

GEDC0097

and always pumpkins……

large pumpkin 2

This is one of my best sellers, such a large pumpkin with a crow.

~~~~~~~~

Well off to care for my hubby . He has been sick for about a month and has been finally diagnosed with pneumonia. I have heard of so many different sickness this year already. Not Good!! Thanks for being so loyal.

~~~~~~~~

Wishing you all a great weekend!Blessings~Sara

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures of Maine ... & Ashlyn is adorable! I think your 5-year-old granddaughter is pretty ingenious wanting a tea party for her birthday : ) What fun that will be! I spot some lovely things in those photos! I'll be emailing ya soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sara, wonderful summer memories, such a charming little town, love the pictures, felt like I was along to. Ashlyn is such a sweetie,cute pictures indeed. Love the Fall decorating, yey!!pumpkin and crow time, wonderful creations your making once again. Hope Hubby gets well soon, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to vacation!
    I really love your latest wood creations!
    Your little grand daughter steals the show!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get over all the hair Ashlyn has..smile...Hope your hubby feels better soon.Your trip pictures are lovely such a charming area.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara,
    Well your tour of K. Maine brought back so many wonderful memories of our last trip there and I believe we saw the same sights as you did...minus your sister/bil. of course ...lol
    What a precious baby girl...she's got such beautiful hair - so much.
    Hope your husband feels better - my husband and I are getting our Ph. shots on Tuesday.
    Thanks for sharing your goodies you bought from me...and the challenge plug - always appreciate it.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sara, what a beautiful baby! Picture perfect. Thanks for the pictures of Me. I love Me! Didn't make it to Kennebunkport but stayed a few days in Bar Harbor. Love it, love it! Those pictures take my breath away.I did recognize the Bush compound.Enjoyed your fall and hope your daughter feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your husband feels better soon! Beautiful baby and vacation photos. That jar topper is cute!

    ReplyDelete