This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Friday, October 26, 2012

"Stress wouldn't be so hard to take if it were covered in chocolate - Anonymous.

 

Chocolate~ it fixes everything, doesn’t it??!! And Peppermint??!! Oh so many things that peppermint helps!

promotes digestion

calming

helps insomnia

soothes tired, sore, aching feet

it also helps ADD~ I used to spray my sons pillow with peppermint before bed when he was younger

 

GEDC0772

"I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?" - Author unknown

 

GEDC0754

 

GEDC0776

A few pictures for some customers and some swap friends.~

GEDC0771

"Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment" - Anonymous

GEDC0758

The wonderful smelling wax goodies were from a swap with Dana. She has a website where she sells her creations.

www.homespuntreasures.net

GEDC0735

~~~~~~~~~~

This book came in the mail this week. If you are looking for Primitive or Colonial decorating books,  Judy Condon has an amazing variety to choose from. This is her latest Christmas book.

GEDC0723

It is time to prepare for all of the Christmas shows~ I will be having an open house sale  next weekend. I am trying to get some things created for that, but I have been so busy that I am not sure how much I will be able to create that is new before then.

christmas sign

Some of these creations are on their way to Shirlee for our swap. Hope that you like them Shirlee!

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven’t entered my giveaway, do it quickly. I will be picking a winner tomorrow.Click the pic below to go and sign up~

GEDC0508

Blessings~Sara

 

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." - Dave Barry, American humorist, columnist

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, had to LOL at the last quote. I need to do it up in a stitchery to go in my kitchen!!! Love all your photos and you know me,,, those precious mugs. Thanks for the website. Just trying to make up my mind what I want to order. Loving all their goods. Good luck creating and the open house. And good luck to all us who entered the giveaway,. Have a great blessed weekend,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love all the chocolate quotes....oh....like I need any more reasons to unwrap those wrappers! ;o) Lovin' all the creations - but still wishing you luck with getting things together for the open house and the shows...but I love what you've already got...wouldn't get to stressed about worrying about new offerings. And good to hear of Dana....I miss her blogging....I'm not so good at keeping up with websites if they don't remind me. :o Wishing you a blessing-filled weekend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sara- Love the quotes! Chocolate is my Best Friend! Yum!
    Love your creations and your displays. Everything looks wonderful!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Friend
    Love your signs and chocolate inspirations.
    Its the most wonderful time of the year.
    Still praying for your hubby and family.
    Blessings
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Sara.....sweet chocolate post.....yum yum give me some!!!!! Love your creations....Love your Christmas displays.......Hope your Hubby is feeling better......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these and agree 100%!!!!!!! Prayers,betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara, I love your peppermint tree and you beautiful signs. Our youngest son has ADD and he is in 12th grade, thank you for letting us gals know about peppermint spray. Our son loves peppermint de-cafe tea and I also bake and cook from stratch because I read ADD and ADHD.....alot of chemicals are put in our foods and our son has been doing great in school without ADD medication. PRAISE the Lord, even though it hasn't been easy for him or us we are his BIGGEST cheerleader's.
    I also LOVE chocolate.
    This was an AWESOME post.
    Fall Blessings & Prayers
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are adorable. And the chocolate quotes are perfect. What would we do without it? Lol

    ReplyDelete