This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Friday, January 4, 2013

Cozy Winter Wishes

 

“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk by the fire…it is the time for home.” ~Dame Sitwell

 

GEDC0241

GEDC0123

comfort food~

GEDC0201

GEDC0211

 

GEDC0037

GEDC0076

cuddling in~

GEDC0111 (2)

 

GEDC0051

hhhmmmm winter??!!

The holidays are over, packing things away, getting that “clean look” to the home, staying warm, building friendships, just kind of “being”

 

Wishing you a cozy winter~

Hope you are staying warm!

 

~Sara

 

Learn how to carry a friendship greatly, whether or not it is returned. Why should one regret if the receiver is not equally generous? It never troubles the sun that some of his rays fall wide and vain into ungrateful space, and only a small part on the reflecting planet. Let your greatness educate the crude and cold companion. If he is unequal, he will presently pass away; but thou art enlarged by thy own shining.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 comments:

  1. I loved seeing the warmth of your homestead and how cozy it looks and feels. I could feel through my computer.
    The homemade food and bread looks so yummy.
    I LOVE the popcorn cups and the cups with the snowmen on them?
    Could I ask where did you get those cups, great for hot chocolate,tea or coffee!
    This was a cozy and warm post!
    Warm Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara your dinner looks SO SO yummy!!!!
    Popcorn my favorite snack, in facy we had a huge bowl last night.
    Happy New Year
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post friend.
    Woolie Warm Wishes to you in your cozy beautiful Home.
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Sara, so comfy cozy your homestead looks, love all your decorating......Yum yum, comfort food is the best to warm a soul on a cold Winter day, cute mugs and popcorn cups, so invitinG......Keep warm my friend, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, Love your cozy home, and boy do those veggies look yummy after all of the junk I have eaten over the holidays! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sara,such a wonderful post.Your home is always so cozy and inviting.You have a great touch when it comes to decorating.The food looks yummy!Warm hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks nice..I still have my Christmas cheer going on. Need to take down soon. Have a great weekend Sara, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sara, I could come into your wonderful home and just feel so welcome and comfortable. I just know I could. I love the red garage/cabinet on your counter. Love that color. Thanks for the wonderful visit, as always I leave feeling good.

    ReplyDelete