This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, February 9, 2013

LOVE~

 

GEDC0097 (2)

The ultimate love~

GEDC0436

I love fall~

We Gather Together

and baking~

GEDC0667

 

 

 

A few more things that I love~

P1000598

My family~ this is most of them. The newest addition is below!

more ashlyn

and she is getting so big

GEDC0193

I love America~

GEDC0018

GEDC0128

I love pottery~

GEDC0109 (2)

I love to create new things….

GEDC0914

and to decorate ~ (there is the fall again)

GEDC0610

"May your home be a place where friends meet, family gathers and love grows."

 

And since I am mentioning things that I love~

I have a blog post from our “olde home” back in NH if you are interested. You can find it HERE

Blessings~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful pictures. I love your decor and beautiful signs. I love your signs about the Lord and you have such a beautiful family, you are loved and truly blessed. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures were a joy to look at!
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sara, warm wonderful post, so touching.......Beautiful family and your home is so inviting.....love all your prim decor, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Sara! Agree... ultimate love is Jesus Christ! I enjoyed this, my loves are just like yours =] Great pictures too, beautiful family!

    Have a delightful week my friend~

    ReplyDelete