This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Keeping It Real~

 

GEDC2703

So much sadness!!! It can overwhelm you. I have always tried to use circumstances like this to put things in perspective in my own life. To hug my children more and not take things for granted. To concentrate on the important things and not sweat the small stuff. Praying for those that have been devastated! And thankful for what I have.

 

GEDC2704

I was so happy to have been able to share the day with my little kiddos . Give your children an extra hug today after watching the horrific news.

Blessings~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Amen Sara, so much sadness and I whined about to much rain.....so terrible those in the path of the Tornados in Oklahoma, prayers for them all, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your thoughts here.
    I pray for the town and the families - it's going to be such a huge undertaking and isn't it strange how everyone comes together and gets more done at times like this than at others???? God has made GOOD PEOPLE.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara ~ it was so hard to watch all that devastation unfold on t.v. ~ my thoughts and prayers go out to all those families.
    Every day I'm thankful for what I have.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete