This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall is still happening here~

 

IMG_1765

We are busy finishing a list of orders before Thanksgiving.

This table below is one that is on its way to Washington. Sure hope that she likes it. I have put my order in for one. We will see how that goes.

IMG_1739

I will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year. We will have most of the family here at some point. One of our daughters will be away. Her family will be sharing the holiday with our son in laws grandmother in San Francisco. We see them quite often, so we will make up for it at another time I am sure. We had the grands here today for quite a while and had so much fun. they are getting to an age that they like to do so many things. I taught them to stencil, and they each brought home their own sign.  Hey maybe they can help me out with the business some day. lol 

IMG_1755

So, I am making a list of the food that I need to prepare. Do you do that? Make lists? I have to!!

pumpkin pie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have birthdays almost every other week this time of year. This picture is from my daughters 30th birthday party a few weeks ago.

grl

(my daughters and I and my future daughter in law(on the left). Just missing my other future daughter in law)

Don’t tell her I told her age. She can’t be older that I claim to be! How does that happen??!!

Well, hubby also had a birthday …….

IMG_1596

There is cake …….

IMG_1599

and ice cream…….

IMG_1575

and more goodies! Yikes!

Now this week our youngest son is turning 21.

Again~ where does the time go??!!

IMG_1522

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to get things in order~

IMG_1535

IMG_1220

IMG_1224

IMG_1218

IMG_1533

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND~ I am not sure the I mentioned that our son has a new dog that he rescued for the local shelter. He is still in college and works as well…….so……. he is with us A LOT!!

IMG_1738

Well I am sure that Christmas is going to be INTERESTING  this year!

This is just a sampling of what ROCCO thinks is fun to do~

IMG_1732

He loves to drag things into “his room” and ………well….. you can see what I mean. I am not sure I can put her back together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and I am not sure that I have shared this with you either~  I have been asked to be a Mentor Mom for the Mops (mothers of preschoolers) group that my daughters are a part of this year. I am not sure why they have asked ME, but I am humbled to have been chosen. I think that my daughters maybe want me to distribute the “constant advice” that I share with them to  others. lol

Well this week they have asked me and another mom to “share” some advice with the younger moms. There will be a few questions for us and then they will open it up to questions from the group. Remember a while ago I told you a little bit about myself?? And that I was very shy and quiet and wouldn’t read in first grade, and in 6th grade when we had projects to “present” that I was absent that day??!! Well…. talking and being in front of people is DEFINITELY NOT MY THING! Please pray for me on Thursday that I will be able to “do what God has called me to do” without “freaking out”. I appreciate all of your friendship. You truly are a blessings to me.

~Sara

5 comments:

  1. Morning Sara, love the sweet table, your home is so welcoming and cozy. ....You and your girls are so beautiful, runs in the family I see, and your Son handsome. So happy he rescued the dog, a naughty boy I see. .... Good luck with your Thanksgiving lists, know it will be yummy, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin' Sara - I absolutely LOVE that pumpkin guy holding a turkey! Where did you get him! Thanks for sharing all your pictures - I enjoyed visiting with you this AM. Have a lovely day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you truely make everything so special Sara! Sorry the dog chewed up your doll.Jean made her so maybe she would swap you for a new one on your next swap. I remember when we first got Mung he chewed anything with wool now he is used to it and doiesn't bother my things at all.The new table is great.Hope you find time to make one for yourself.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, I love your table, you have so many pretty things in your home. Happy Birthday to your daughter, son and hubby. I have always been a shy person, in school I rem. knowing the answers to questions but was to shy to answer. Then if I had to read or something in class my heart would race. I am getting better as I get older, but still consider myself a shy person. I know all will go well for you. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara,
    Poor dollie, I'm sure I can do another if she's not fixable. Just let me know. My dogs go through spurts. Most of the time they don't bother things I cherish, but if they are mad, they'll get one of the items I'm working on and chew holes in it. Then I have to start over......
    Love the table design~ you should take the time to make one for yourself. Wish I lived closer, I'd love two of them for my living room. Oh, and I love the nativity sign board in your other post.
    Congrats on being asked to mentor~ I had a few growing up and they helped me be the person I am today. The world needs more mentors. You'll do fine, especially when it comes from the heart.
    Blessings~ Jean

    ReplyDelete