This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Basking in His Blessings~

I have been a bad blogger lately. I try, I really do! Life just goes so fast. I haven’t really been all that busy but….. well let’s see- there was jury duty, grandchildren, illness, keeping up with our business, Oh and then the regular everyday things~ you know LIFE!

IMG_3601

Well here is an overload of  Spring pics for you.

IMG_3562

IMG_3567

IMG_2565

IMG_3510

 

 

hhme7

IMG_3347

I really am blessed.

IMG_3287

IMG_3253

IMG_3251

IMG_3259

IMG_2965

 

IMG_3042

IMG_3041

IMG_3029

 

I will try to get back soon to share more exciting life news with you. Blessings~Sara

7 comments:

  1. Morning Sara, always enjoy seeing your cozy home decorated for the different Holidays. So many wonderful treasures I spy, love the wee tree with bunnys, Warm Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Sara! I lover your photos! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly do not know how you ever leave your house. It is so charming and cozy I would have to be dragged out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sara- I so enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Love your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, as always Sara. Yes life happens and that was my blog today.

    ReplyDelete